🚛 Free Shipping On All Orders 🚚
Our Vegan food wraps are handmade using organic cotton. They are a natural way to protect and keep your food fresh and by simply using the warmth of your hands, you're able to seal around bowls, sandwiches and loaves of bread. Reusable for up to a year, and most likely longer, all you need to do is wash them in cool water with some washing up liquid. Hang them out to dry, and they’re good to go again.
They are a great way to cut down on your plastic use, and are a fantastic stepping stone for a future plastic free household.
Small ≈ 20cm x 20cm - Preserve unused vegetable halves and seal jars
Medium ≈ 30cm x 30cm - Perfect for sandwiches, wraps, cheese and covering bowls
Large ≈ 40cm x 40cm - Cover large casserole dishes, wrap a loaf of bread or leafy greens
Our Medium Kitchen Pack includes:
- 1 x large
- 1 x medium
- 1 x small
Caring for your wraps
- Wash with soap in cold water and hang to dry
- Pasteurise every few months in the oven. Lay on baking paper and put into an oven at 100° C for no more than 3 minutes.
- Do not use to wrap hot food and make sure all food is cold before you use the wraps
- Wraps are not suitable for use in the microwave
- Please note these wraps are flammable so keep away from naked flames.
Materials: Organic cotton, plant based wax, organic jojoba oil and pine resin.
Weight: 110 g