🚛 Free Shipping On Everything Worldwide! 🚚
Discount ends in 5 hours
Free shipping to US
Estimated arrival 6 to 8 days
Rectangular medium short pile wool rug with dyed base in Linen color, slightly visible through the wool pile giving a 3D effect. Wool in Sea shell color with tribal symbols in multiple colors such as Dusty Pink, Smoke Blue and Champagne. Handmade cross-knotted fringes at edges.
- When you unpack your rug, lay it flat and allow the pile to condition at room temperature for 2-3 days. Then brush or vacuum as normal to allow the pile to recover.
- We recommend regular vacuum cleaning using low-powered vacuum cleaner with high-pile setting, to remove any loose fibers and to prevent dust and crumbs from setting into the roots of the fiber.
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight as it may result in color fading.
- Trim with scissors any pulled or loose threads to prevent further damage.
- Clean spots and absorb liquid spills immediately with a clean, absorptive cloth. Avoid scrubbing to prevent damage.
- Do not use chemicals as they could damage or fade the colors of your rug.
- Never store your rug in an airtight plastic bag - use our practical cotton bag for storing.
- We recommend the use of the anti-slip underlay to keep your rug in place.
- This is a handcrafted piece, and slight variations in color and appearance may occur, being part of its uniqueness.
- Wool rugs will shed fibers when new and during use. This is not a defect, but a characteristic of the natural wool fiber used.
Measurements: (L)79in, (W)55in
Measurements: (L)95in, (W)67in
Colour(s): Base: Linen / Top: Almond Frost, Pale Blush, Natural, Dusty Pink, Smoke Blue, Misty Rose, Champagne, Sandstone, Silver Gray
Material(s): Pile: 100% Wool / Base: Recycled Cotton