These globally-inspired hand-painted candles are small works of art.
Each candle is hand-poured and hand-painted by South African artisans with years of experience. After the candles are poured, they are handed off to the special background painters, who paint the entire wax candle with a base color that sets the tone for the design work that comes next. Masterful artists then paint the designs on each piece. It is truly exciting to watch the lightning-fast strokes of the paintbrushes transform what was molten wax into gorgeously colorful, individualized works of art!
The style images pictured illustrate the general design but note that each candle is one of a kind. A truly unique and beautiful gift for hostesses, housewarmings, weddings, anniversaries, and more that make a striking addition to every home and a beautiful conversation piece!
- Design Meaning: "Bongazi" is an African word that encapsulates the noble and luxurious powerful, earthy tones and traditional patterns of Africa.
- Set of 2 in Gift Box.
- Unscented, high-quality, fully-refined paraffin wax from Germany.
- Non-toxic color pigments and natural wicks.
- Individually hand-painted.
- Burn time averages 2 hours.
- High melting point of 58 - 60 degrees.
- Box made from recycled materials.
Please note that designs will have differences, but will be consistent in colors and icons that reflect the style.
Do not leave a burning candle unattended. Snuff out the flame when finished using the candle and do not move the burning candle. Always use a candleholder when burning.
Measurements: (W)2in, (L)2in, (D)4in / (W)5cm, (L)5cm (D)10cm - Weight: 10oz
Material(s): Paraffin Wax