🚛 Free Shipping On Everything Worldwide! 🚚
Discount ends in 4 days
We're sorry, but we can't currently ship this item to US.
The 'Madrid' pouf is as colorful and lovely as Madrid itself! Made of cotton warp and recycled fabric, handwoven on a pitloom, the upholstery of a 'Madrid' pouf is only attractive but very suitable for heavy usage. This eco-friendly pouf will be a great accent piece in your room and serve very well as casual seating, or a side table or an ottoman to put your feet up!
1. This Eco pouf is handmade from recycled fabrics/ materials.
2. Each pouf is unique in colour/ style/ texture.
3. Deep colours may have a tendency to stain light surface especially if wet, please ensure dry usage.
4. Light Vacuum clean regularly. Avoid using beater brush.
5. Remove spills immediately. Blot any liquid with a clean cloth or a paper napkin.
6. Please do not pull loose ends if any, Trim with scissors.
7. Please keep away from sharp objects, hot surfaces, open fire places and excess moisture.
8. Please do not soak the pouf in any liquid.
9. For initial weeks, shedding of material fiber may be observed. This is normal, and will reduce with time & usage.
10. For full set of recommended cleaning instructions visit www.therugrepublic.in
Poufs with EPS "Beans" as filler:
Minor settling of EPS beans and air gaps is natural in due course of use for poufs. A slight change in shape therefore, is normal and does not alter the performance of the article.