🚛 Free Shipping On All Orders 🚚
Discount ends in 11266d 2h 27m
The 'Haris' pouf, is made out of our 'Haris' rug which is composed of recycled tweed fabrics which are segregated into 4 different color stories which form a beautiful complement for a large variety of interiors. Whether your look is Bohemian, eclectic, country, arts and craft or Scandinavian - the 'Haris' pouf will slide in with ease.
1. This Eco pouf is handmade from recycled fabrics/ materials.
2. Each pouf is unique in colour/ style/ texture.
3. Deep colours may have a tendency to stain light surface especially if wet, please ensure dry usage.
4. Light Vacuum clean regularly. Avoid using beater brush.
5. Remove spills immediately. Blot any liquid with a clean cloth or a paper napkin.
6. Please do not pull loose ends if any, Trim with scissors.
7. Please keep away from sharp objects, hot surfaces, open fire places and excess moisture.
8. Please do not soak the pouf in any liquid.
9. For initial weeks, shedding of material fiber may be observed. This is normal, and will reduce with time & usage.
10. For full set of recommended cleaning instructions visit www.therugrepublic.in
Measurements: (L) 40 (W) 40 (H) 40 cm
Poufs with EPS "Beans" as filler:
Minor settling of EPS beans and air gaps is natural in due course of use for poufs. A slight change in shape therefore, is normal and does not alter the performance of the article.
Outlet products are like-new products, in perfect condition at an unbeatable price.