Inspired by a landscape of cultivated fields, this rectangular wool rug has been elaborated using the contrast of the cotton canvas base in dark brown color, visible in between the short pile wool in Champagne color.
- When you unpack your rug, lay it flat and allow the pile to condition at room temperature for 2-3 days. Then brush or vacuum as normal to allow the pile to recover.
- We recommend regular vacuum cleaning using low-powered vacuum cleaner with high-pile setting, to remove any loose fibers and to prevent dust and crumbs from setting into the roots of the fiber.
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight as it may result in color fading.
- Trim with scissors any pulled or loose threads to prevent further damage.
- Clean spots and absorb liquid spills immediately with a clean, absorptive cloth. Avoid scrubbing to prevent damage.
- Do not use chemicals as they could damage or fade the colors of your rug.
- Never store your rug in an airtight plastic bag - use our practical cotton bag for storing.
- We recommend the use of the anti-slip underlay to keep your rug in place.
- This is a handcrafted piece, and slight variations in color and appearance may occur, being part of its uniqueness.
- Wool rugs will shed fibers when new and during use. This is not a defect, but a characteristic of the natural wool fiber used.
Measurements: (L)95in, (W)67in
Colour(s): Base: Coffee Bean / Top: Champagne
Material(s): Pile: 100% Wool / Base: Recycled Cotton