🚛 Free Shipping On Everything Worldwide! 🚚
Discount ends in 7 hours
Free shipping to US
Estimated arrival 9 to 11 days
Round short pile wool rug with bare areas of cotton canvas in Linen color, and ethnic inspired design in contrast colors Spiced Coral, Champagne and Sea shell. Finished with handmade wool braids at edges.
- When you unpack your rug, lay it flat and allow the pile to condition at room temperature for 2-3 days. Then brush or vacuum as normal to allow the pile to recover.
- We recommend regular vacuum cleaning using low-powered vacuum cleaner with high-pile setting, to remove any loose fibers and to prevent dust and crumbs from setting into the roots of the fiber.
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight as it may result in color fading.
- Trim with scissors any pulled or loose threads to prevent further damage.
- Clean spots and absorb liquid spills immediately with a clean, absorptive cloth. Avoid scrubbing to prevent damage.
- Do not use chemicals as they could damage or fade the colors of your rug.
- Never store your rug in an airtight plastic bag - use our practical cotton bag for storing.
- We recommend the use of the anti-slip underlay to keep your rug in place.
- This is a handcrafted piece, and slight variations in color and appearance may occur, being part of its uniqueness.
- Wool rugs will shed fibers when new and during use. This is not a defect, but a characteristic of the natural wool fiber used.
Colour(s): Base: Linen / Top: Spiced Coral, Champagne, Sea Shell
Material(s): Pile: 100% Wool / Base: Recycled Cotton