🚛 Free Shipping On All Orders 🚚
The 'Belit' rug is handwoven in wool and cotton. In tune with trends of distressed looks in modern interiors the 'Belit' rug is also exceptional value for money because of its low pile weight construction. The rug is extremely hard wearing and well suited for living rooms of a family home.
1. Light Vacuum clean regularly. Avoid using beater brush on rugs.
2. Remove spills immediately. Blot any liquid with a clean cloth or a paper napkin.
3. Please do not pull loose ends if any. Trim with scissors.
4. Please keep away from sharp objects, hot surfaces, open fire places and excess moisture.
5. Please do not soak the rug in any liquid.
6. For initial weeks, shedding of material fibre may be observed. This is normal, and will reduce with time & usage.
7. Colors may fade slightly when placed in areas of direct sunlight. In this case, it is advisable to periodically rotate your rug to ensure this process is even.