🚛 Free Shipping On Everything Worldwide! 🚚
Discount ends in 4 days
We're sorry, but we can't currently ship this item to US.
A cool scatter rug made out of sturdy hemp and a colorful border from recycled textiles. The ‘Ballas’ rug slips into different parts of your home whether under your study table, or the bedside, or the dresser, or even at the entrance. Available in different sizes , the ‘Ballas’ rug serves you for spots that regular full size rugs can't.
Natural Fiber (hemp)
1. Natural variations in color and texture of Hemp in different parts of the rug add to its beauty and authenticity.
2. A natural scent of Hemp may be felt in a new rug which is non hazardous.
3. The rug may not lie flat immediately when taken out of the polybag but will settle down over a period of time.
4. This Eco rug is handmade from recycled fabrics/ materials.
5. Each rug is unique in colour/ style/ texture.
6. Deep colours may have a tendency to stain light surface especially if wet, please ensure dry usage and a rug underlay is recommended.
7. Light Vacuum clean regularly. Avoid using beater brush on rugs.
8. Remove spills immediately. Blot any liquid with a clean cloth or a paper napkin.
9. Please do not pull loose ends if any. Trim with scissors.
10. Please keep away from sharp objects, hot surfaces, open fire places and excess moisture.
11. Please do not soak the rug in any liquid.
12. For initial weeks, shedding of material fibre may be observed. This is normal, and will reduce with time & usage.
13. Colors may fade slightly when placed in areas of direct sunlight. In this case, it is advisable to periodically rotate your rug to ensure this process is even.