🚛 Free Shipping On All Orders 🚚
We're sorry, but we can't currently ship this item to US.
The 'Ampara' rug is a masterpiece and an eye catcher. Natural hide patches are sewn on a non-woven backing, hand-spun hemp is braided and then stitched in a spiral around the hide to create the interesting look in the 'Ampara' rug. Most suited for ultra modern interiors, this is the kind of rug which will set your room apart and give you comfort in both warm and cold weather.
Undyed, Natural Color
1. Natural variations in color and texture of Hemp in different parts of the rug add to its beauty and authenticity.
2. A natural scent of Hemp may be felt in a new rug which is non hazardous.
3. The rug may not lie flat immediately when taken out of the polybag but will settle down over a period of time.
4. Use soft hand brush to clean.
5. A natural smell of leather may be felt in a new rug which is non hazardous.
6. The rug may not lie flat immediately when taken out of the polybag but will settle down over a period of time.
7. Light Vacuum clean regularly. Avoid using beater brush on rugs.
8. Remove spills immediately. Blot any liquid with a clean cloth or a paper napkin.
9. Please do not pull loose ends if any. Trim with scissors.
10. Please keep away from sharp objects, hot surfaces, open fire places and excess moisture.
11. Please do not soak the rug in any liquid.
12. For initial weeks, shedding of material fibre may be observed. This is normal, and will reduce with time & usage.
13. Colors may fade slightly when placed in areas of direct sunlight. In this case, it is advisable to periodically rotate your rug to ensure this process is even.