Spring is a time of renewal, growth and freshness. What better way to welcome in this season than by sprucing up your home with some beautiful new artwork? Here are five ideas to get your home spring ready with artwork:
1. Add some botanical prints: Bring the outdoors in by incorporating botanical prints into your home decor. Choose prints of flowers, plants or leaves in bright, cheerful colours to add a pop of colour and freshness to your space.
2. Switch up your wall art: Rotate your wall art to bring in a new look for the season. Consider swapping out your winter art for pieces that are lighter, brighter and have a more spring-like feel. Think landscapes, seascapes or abstract pieces that feature pastel colours or floral motifs.
3. Add a statement piece: A large, bold piece of art can really make a statement in a room. Look for a piece that speaks to you and complements the style of your home. It could be a colourful abstract painting, a striking photograph or a piece that incorporates a variety of textures and materials.
4. Create a gallery wall: A gallery wall is a great way to showcase multiple pieces of artwork in a cohesive way. Mix and match frames and artwork to create a unique and visually interesting display. Consider incorporating different sizes and styles of frames for a more eclectic look.
5. Add a Pop of Colour: Bring in the colours of spring with vibrant and colourful artwork. Choose paintings or prints that have hues of green, yellow, pink or blue to add a cheerful touch to your décor.